Sunday 21 March 2010

recipe #25






Hello!
Thank-you for sharing your beautiful cards with us!
The winner of recipe#24 chosen using random.org is......
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 1
Timestamp: 2010-03-21 08:35:44 UTC

CONGRATULATIONS CREA RENATA!!!!
Please email me (mleppard06@aol.com) your email address and I'll get your prize sent.
This weeks prize is a mini card kit. To be in with a chance of winning you must include all the ingredients of this weeks recipe.
RECIPE
1. Use the sketch
2. Use some notepaper
3. Add a butterfly

DT GALLERY
GDT Christine

Keeley

Faye


Michele.S


Adrina


Pinky

Christy
Andie
Suzette

Michele


Thanks for stopping by
The C4E team

9 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Thanks for hosting gals - great cards!

http://auntbeespickles.blogspot.com/2010/03/crafts-4-eternity-challenge.html

Maybe on your blog you could post how to link cards the way the gal above me did. I don't know how to do this. A few weeks ago number 2 was chosen as winner. My card was the second one entered but I don't think you counted it because I did not enter correctly. Could someone please give me some instructions so my card can be counted toward winning. Thank you. Sarah

Lisa Jane said...

Lovedthe challenge it gave me an excuse to use all my new stuff lol ... the note paper was a challenge - but am impressed !
Great DT cards - all fabulous Here is mine
Lisa ;)

Jill said...

here's mine

So pleased to have found your challenge blog, loved such an interesting challenge! Jill

Chaosmaus said...

Here is my entry.
my card
Kerstin

Chaosmaus said...

Sorry it was the wrong link.
Second try.

Card
Kerstin

Lori said...

http://justsoducky.blogspot.com/2010/03/grin-n-bear-it.html

thanks

**Farrah** said...

Super cool challenge this week!

Here's mine

Thanks
Farrah

Hazel said...

My card is here x

Desiréé said...

http://desireeh1.blogspot.com/2010/03/challenges-die-cut-dreams-crafty.html

My entry ...